Your Friendly Neighborhood
Process Server Agent
Based in Bakersfield, Ca
LOCALLY OWNED and OPERATED
I am Background Checked, Registered and Bonded
>>>>One Person Service Request Form<<<<
>>Multiple Persons Service Request Form<<
Business Line 800 Number - No Text
>>>Click Here To Scan Your Documents And Email Your Documents To Me<<<
Are You Looking For a Fast Process Server in Bakersfield to Serve Your Legal Documents? You’ve come to the right place.
Zekes Mobile Multi-Services takes pride in each service to build lasting relationships with my clients. Whether you have one service, or you’re a Law Firm that needs many documents to be served, I value each and every Service.
Zekes Mobile Multi-Services is a local process service company that serves Bakersfield California and all surrounding communities in Kern County
It is my mission to serve your important documents in the most time and cost effective manner and I am willing to go the extra mile to get it done. I will not rest until your documents are served.
I also offer a full range of other services: Process Server, Courier, Notary Public and Wedding Officiant.
If you decide to hire my services, I'll travel to your home, your place of business or meet you at a local coffee shop near you.
For a nominal fee, I'll travel to Delano, McFarland, Tehachapi, Frazier Park, Taft or Tehachapi.
Or you can submit your documents either by fax or email the documents to me.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES...
Standard Process Service
Residential, Business, Jails and Prison Services
Process Service Fees Varies For 1st Defendant...
Process Services Starting at $75.00 and up...
Process Services includes up to 4 attempts within
7 Days and 1st attempt within 24 hours and Video of the Respondent being issued the legal documents...
Additional Fees For Additional Defendants...
Additional Travel Fees If I Have To Travel
Outside The City Limits of Bakersfield...
Additional Service Fees For Rush Services,
Expedite Services, After Hours Services,
Early Morning Hours, Weekends and Holidays...
For Additional Fees And Services, See Below...
Call Me or Send Me a Service Request and I'll give you a Quote.
Quoted Fee must be paid upfront before I start job assignment.
Fees and Services:
- 1st Party: I will travel within the city limits of Bakersfield or travel to other outside communities of Kern County, plus I will fill out my part and sign Affidavit of Service - Proof of Service and return to you. I do NOT file Proof of Service with the courts.
- Additional Fee to Serve Additional Party(ies) and or Defendant(s) at same address or different addresses: Starting at $45.00 per/person, additional Travel Fee if services are required outside the city limits of Bakersfield
- Standard Service (Attempt in 24hours)
- Rush Service (Attempt Within The Day Of Request)
- Expedite Service (Now/ASAP)
- After Hours Service (8:00pm - 10:00pm)
- Emergency Hours Services (10:00pm - 6:00am)
- Early Morning Hours (6:00am - 8:00am)
Services that needs to be done under urgent conditions or other circumstance that fall outside of the regular normal standard service of process services fee schedule.
Extra fees will be charged; Starting at $25.00 and up per address (in addition to Regular Standard Service Rates).
- Prison/Jail Serves: I will Quote You; Quoted Fee includes Travel to Prison/Jail Facility, one (1) hour of Walking Time, Waiting Time and mailing back to you the Proof of Service Form
- Temporary/Restraining Order(s): Starting at $125.00 and up: Includes Process Serving to individual and travel within the City Limits of Bakersfield. Serving Restraining Orders can be dangerous when issuing to individuals. Additional Fee if I have to travel beyond the City Limits of Bakersfield
- Difficult Serves / Stake-Outs: I will wait one (1) hour on each attempt of the 4 attempts. After the 4th attempt, I will get with you and with your approval. I will attempt and do STAKE-OUTS....
Stake-outs: are $50.00 an hour which includes video service of the Respondent(s) being issued the legal documents.
This service/fee is only reserved for the person(s) who knows they are about to be served and will attempt to avoid the process server and 'personal service' must be made upon the individual. Waiting at the Respondent(s) home, work, or other often visited location of whomever you need me to serve papers. Surveillance done as necessary to accurately understand the situation.
- 3/30/60 Each Notice(s) Served and or Posting
- Document Printing, Fax or Email: Add $.25 per page (1st 10 pages are free)
- Mail Proof of Service - Priority Mail - USPS
- Travel Fee Trip to Court House to Sign Paperwork - Not my fault (Same Departmental Court House) $25.00
- Court/Hearing Appearances Fee: Waiting Time - fee starts as soon arriving at Court House and finish with testimony for the day: $40/per hour
- Notary Public Services $15.00/per Signature plus Travel Fee
- Courier Services $40/per hour
- Extra Travel Fees Beyond the city limits of Bakersfield, Mountain/Desert Areas and other Counties
Body Cameras while Process Serving
Zekes Mobile Multi-Services uses body cameras while process serving to discourage anyone from reporting that they were not served. This saves the client money on not having to pay for unnecessary court appearances.
I have a high success rate in serving individuals. Give me a call so i can handle your service of process needs and put you at ease knowing that the job will get done.
IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD OR BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD. THERE WILL A TRAVEL FEE CHARGE:
||Bakersfield City Limits
1 to 20 Miles
Shafter, Wasco, Famoso, Fuller Acres, Lamont and Weedpatch
21 to 30 Miles
Delano, Taft, McFarland, Five Dog Range, Arvin and Buttonwillow
31 Plus Miles
Traveling Beyond 31 Miles will be Charged at per mile
Travel Fees: Fees are calculated with services to be performed and the following expenses considered: the Process Services time it takes to travel to location, fuel, vehicle insurance, vehicle wear and tear, Bond Insurance, courier fees (when applicable), advertising and other expenses related to operating a business. All fees are agreed upon in advance and will not change unless additional services are required. I will come to you or meet at an agreed upon location.
Types of Legal Documents I’ll Deliver and Serve for You
I’ll deliver a variety of legal documents to include:
- Summons and Complaint
- Citation Serving
- Motion Serving
- Divorce Papers
- Small Claims Documents
- Foreclosure Action
- Small Claims
- Debtor / Collection Letters
- Demand Notices
- 3/30/60 Notice / Postings
Fees That Are Due By The Courts: Witness Fees, Processing Fees, Recording Fees, Copying Fees and Court Filing Fees:
Kern County Superior Court Fees
In California, “Registered Process Servers” are granted “…a limited exemption against trespassing in gated communities.” This allows servers to enter a private property for a reasonable period of time to attempt service of process. In California, gated communities which are “…staffed by a security guard, or where access is controlled, must allow a Registered Process Server to enter for service of process upon presenting valid identification, and indicating to which address the process server is going.” § 415.21 Access to gated communities.
All attempts will be made to locate and serve the respondent. I will give you a report of all attempts made to locate and serve the other party: including dates, times and addresses I went to in an attempt to find the respondent.
Make sure to get his/her correct current living address and work address. Including address of individuals he/she may have close ties with.