Your Friendly Neighborhood
Process Server Agent
Based in Bakersfield, Ca
LOCALLY OWNED and OPERATED
I am Background Checked, Registered and Bonded
REGULAR HOURS / AFTER HOURS:
Regular Business Hours 8:00am to 8:00pm
After Hours: 8:00pm to Midnight
Emergency After Hours: Midnight to 5:00am
Early Hours: 5:00am to 8:00am
>>>>One Person Service Request Form<<<<
>>Multiple Persons Service Request Form<<
Business Line 800 Number - No Text
Are You Looking For a Fast Process Server in Bakersfield California to Serve Your Legal Documents? You’ve come to the right place.
Zekes Multi-Services takes pride in each service to build lasting relationships with my clients. Whether you have one service, or you’re a Law Firm that needs many documents to be served, I value each and every Service.
Zekes Multi-Services is a local process service company that serves Bakersfield California and all surrounding communities in Kern County
It is my mission to serve your important documents in the most time and cost effective manner and I am willing to go the extra mile to get it done. I will not rest until your documents are served.
I also offer a full range of other services: Process Server, Courier, Notary Public and Wedding Officiant.
If you decide to hire my services, I'll travel to your home, your place of business or meet you at a local coffee shop near you.
For a nominal fee, I'll travel to Delano, McFarland, Tehachapi, Frazier Park, Taft or Tehachapi.
Or you can submit your documents either by fax or email the documents to me.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES...
Residential and Business Serves
(First attempt within Same Day or within 24 hours. Must be received by 2:00pm Pacific Time (PT).
- Additional Fee to Serve Additional Party(ies) and or Defendant(s) at same address
- Restraining Order(s) - Process Serving can be Dangerous When Issuing Restraining Orders to Individuals
- 3/30/60 Each Notice(s) Served and or Posting
- Additional Travel Fees to Serve other Party(ies) and or Defendent(s) - per address
- Price is per address and includes UP TO 4 ATTEMPTS within 10 Days
- Additional Travel Fee Beyond 21 Miles and Mountain/Desert Areas
Additional Fees and Services:
- AFTER HOURS/ LATE NIGHT or EARLY MORNING HOURS: If you require a process server to be at a location between 8:00pm and 8:00am - 20mile delivery: must be within a ratios of the city of Bakersfield
- Additional Fee(s) to Drop Off Proof Of Service Affidavit(s) at the Court House or Court Houses
- Mail Affidavit - Priority Express Mail - USPS
- Travel Fee Trip to Court House to Sign Paperwork and/or Drop Off Proof Of Service Affidavit at the Courts (Same Departmental Court House)
- Court Appearances: Waiting Time - fee starts as soon arriving at Court House and finish with testimony for the day.
- Travel Fees Beyond 21miles and Mountain/Desert Areas
Fees That Are Due By The Courts: Witness Fees, Processing Fees, Recording Fees, Copying Fees and Court Filing Fees: Fees Must Be Paid By You The CLIENT...
Five (5) or More (Different Addresses) Process Services Qualifies For Ten (10%) off From Total Cost
IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD OR BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD. THERE WILL A TRAVEL FEE CHARGE:
||Bakersfield City Limits
1 to 20 Miles
Shafter, Wasco, Famoso, Fuller Acres, Lamont and Weedpatch
21 to 30 Miles
Delano, Taft, McFarland, Five Dog Range, Arvin and Buttonwillow
31 to 40 Miles
Allensworth, Richgrove, Earlimart, Lost Hills, Maricopa, Grapevine, Frazier Park and Tehachapi
|41 Miles Plus
Traveling Beyond 41 Miles will be Charged at $1.50/per mile
Travel Fees: Fees are calculated with services to be performed and the following expenses considered: The Process Services time it takes to travel to location, fuel, vehicle insurance, vehicle wear/tear, Bond Insurance, courier fees (when applicable), advertising and other expenses related to operating a business. All fees are agreed upon in advance and will not change unless additional services are required. I will come to you or meet at an agreed upon location.
Types of Legal Documents I’ll Deliver and Serve for You
I’ll deliver a variety of legal documents to include:
- Summons and Complaint
- Citation Serving
- Motion Serving
- Divorce Papers
- Small Claims Documents
- Foreclosure Action
- Small Claims
- Debtor / Collection Letters
- Demand Notices
- 3/30/60 Notice / Postings
Difficult Serves are subject to additional charges. A Difficult Serve is any serve that has been attempted 4 times and is believed by Zekes Multi-Services that the person being served is avoiding service or not able to be contacted in the usual manner.
Fees That Are Due By The Courts: Witness Fees, Processing Fees, Recording Fees, Copying Fees and Court Filing Fees:
Kern County Superior Court Fees
Fees Must Be Paid via PayPal/Venmo.
In California, “Registered Process Servers” are granted “…a limited exemption against trespassing in gated communities.” This allows servers to enter a private property for a reasonable period of time to attempt service of process. In California, gated communities which are “…staffed by a security guard, or where access is controlled, must allow a Registered Process Server to enter for service of process upon presenting valid identification, and indicating to which address the process server is going.” § 415.21 Access to gated communities.
All attempts will be made to locate and serve the respondent. I will give you a report of all attempts made to locate and serve the other party: including dates, times and addresses I went to in an attempt to find the respondent.
Make sure to get his/her correct current living address and work address. Including address of individuals he/she may have close ties with.