Signing Loan Notary Agent
Based in Bakersfield
LOCALLY OWNED and OPERATED
Regular Business Hours:
Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
I ONLY OFFER MOBILE NOTARY SERVICES
BECAUSE I HAVE NO OFFICE...
I am Licensed, Bonded with E&O Insurance & Background Check
>>>>On-Line Service Request Form<<<<
Business Line 800 Number - No Text
Call me for Availability, Prices and Appointment
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES...
I'll come to you (Home, Office or Coffee Shop) if you had your Loan Document(s) delivered to you and you require a Notary Signing Agent.
I'll pick Loan Document(s) (2 sets - usually 80 to 120 pages per set) from the Local Escrow/Loan/Title Office, travel to your home or business/office and return Loan Documents back to the Loan Office.
- Standard Loan Documents
- Second Mortgage/Piggy-back Loan
- Reverse Mortgage Documents
- Refinance Loan Documents
- REO Purchasing Documents
- Commercial Loan
- Construntion Loan
- Deed in Lieu Foreclosure Documents
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Documents
- Loan Modification Documents
- Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Keep My Home
- E-Docs (Printing of Loan Docs plus Notarized Signatures Loan Docs - Varies)
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Grant Deeds
1- Settlement Statement
2- Notice of Right to Cancel
3- Deed of Trust or Mortgage
4- Promissory Note or Real Estate Note
5- Initial Escrow Disclosure
6- Truth in Lending Disclosure Statement
7- Affidavit of Debts and Liens
IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD OR BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD. THERE WILL A TRAVEL FEE CHARGE:
|Bakersfield City Limits
1 to 20 Miles
Shafter, Wasco, Famoso, Fuller Acres, Weedpatch and Lamont
21 to 30 Miles
Delano, Taft, McFarland, Five Dog Range, Arvin, and Buttonwillow
31 to 40 Miles
Allensworth, Richgrove, Earlimart, Lost Hills,
Maricopa, Grapevine, Frazier Park and Tehachapi
41 Miles Plus
Traveling Beyond 41 Miles will be Charged at $1.50/per mile
Regarding Travel Fees: Fees are calculated with the following expenses considered: The Notary's time it takes to travel to location, fuel, vehicle insurance, vehicle wear/tear, E&O Insurance, courier fees (when applicable), advertising and other expenses related to operating a business. All fees are agreed upon in advance and will not change unless additional services are required. I will come to you or meet at an agreed upon location.
THIS IS A MUST - NO EXCEPTIONS
The document signer(s) must be PHYSICALLY PRESENT before the notary. An essential element of the notarial act is personal, face-to-face communication between the document signer and the notary. This is necessary for the notary to assess the signer’s comprehension of the transaction and willingness to sign, to help ensure that neither coercion nor fraud are present, and to administer the required verbal ceremony. Physical presence of the signer is so important that notaries who fail to require it can be charged with a crime and punished.
NO MIDDLE PERSON:
- I work directly for you. There is no signing service company between us relaying messages back and forth or causing delays. I work hard to build lasting relationahips with the professionals I work with. When I become familiar with your needs, you soon learn to expect and rely on the consistency and quality I pride my work on.
Please allow at least 2 hours for your loan signing:
- Signings typically take no more than 2 hours for review of loan terms and the signing through of all the documents. It is best to clear your schedule a bit longer to ensure everything is done correctly. The banks have a lot of conditions that needs to be met. Give your notary some time to set up, sign at a moderate pace, and let your notary check everything properly afterward.
If applicable, have your closing check ready on notary's arrival:
- If your loan or escrow officer has indicated a check will need to be collected for the escrow closing, please have it ready for the notary at the time of the appointment. Please make sure that the check is payable to either your loan company or escrow company. If you don't know, call and ask you loan or escrow officer.
Bank signing conditions within your loan documents:
- The banks have implemented tight funding conditions. They've implemented instructions within your loan that have you "sign your name exactly as it appears on the documents", "initial legibly and date clearly", and "do not strike-through". You must follow these instruction or find that not complying with these conditions typically results in a redraw of documents, an additional package signing, and a lot more money and time wasted.
Some things about me:
- California Secretary of State-commissioned to protect public from fraud
- Member of the National Notary Association
- Background screened (NNA Background Screened)
- Covered by E&O Coverage of $100,000
- Accessible by email, text, mobile phone, mail delivery and fax
- Retrieving and printing documents on a Laser Jet Printer
In Office at Local Escrow/Loan/Title Company - Document Signing:
ADDITIONAL FEES - LOAN DOCUMENTS:
- Loan Document pick-up only: within city limits of Bakersfield (Varies)
- Loan Document pick-up only: outside the city limits of Bakersfield (Varies)
- Print Additional set of Loan Documents ($1.00 per page)
- Scan and Email Loan Documents (.50 Each)
- I will package and ship your Document for you for a fee, plus carrier cost or take them to FedEx, UPS or USPS for FREE if you provide me with a PRE-PAID shipping label by email.
- Re-Schedule Signing (Varies)
- Cancel - No Show - No Sign (1/2 Service Fee)
- After Hours Notary - 6:00pm - 8:00am (Varies)
- Weekend Hours Notary - Friday Midnight to Sunday Midnight (Varies)
- Signature Loan Documents at Lerdo County Jail and Local State Prisons (Varies)
- Travel Fees: trip fee beyond the city limits of Bakersfield (Varies)
Additional Fee - Drop Off At Shipping Center
And I’ll Mail Document(s) To You
Once Notary Services Is Completed:
Document(s) will be shipped via USPS.
I’ll quote you a price of your choice for either PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS or PRIORITY MAIL.
Once transaction is completed, I will text you the
Tracking Number of your package
Prices vary on Distance, Location and Urgency of Document(s)
Forms of payments accepted:
- Cash (Sorry, I do not carry any money on me, if you expect change back),
- Business/Corporate Checks and
- Major Credit Cards accepted....
$25.00 for NSF Return Checks
I DO NOT ACCEPT EBT CARDS....