Notary service is required for a wide range of document signing and all documents are considered separate documents:
As the owner of Zekes Mobile Notary, I am also a Process Server.
I offer Standard, Priority and Same Day Services in order to accommodate your specific needs. I specialize in the prompt and proper delivery of citations, temporary restraining orders, protective orders, writs, and subpoenas while providing superior service.
I take pride in the service I provide to my clients and I guarantee prompt efficient service.
- Standard Services (first attempt within 48 Hours)
- Rush Services (first attempt within 24 Hours)
- Priority Services (first attempt Same Day). Must call and ask for Priority Services.
I service the following areas: Bakersfield, Shafter, Taft, Wasco, Maricopa, McFarland, Delano and Tehachapi.
Once your documents are delivered, I can provide you with Proof of Service that the papers were served. This is done through a document called an Affidavit of Service, also called a Proof of Service, which is signed by the process serving agent that completed the service and notarized by a Notary Public.
We can perform civil and non-denominational wedding ceremonies. We can perform Traditional Wedding Ceremonies, Confidential Weddings, Same Sex Marriages, Wedding Ceremonies at Lerdo Kern County Jail and marry couples at their bedside hospital. We can custom your ceremony to meet your needs.
A range of customized ceremonies is offered, including but not limited to:
- Civil and Spiritual Marriages
- Confidential Wedding Ceremonies
- Non-Denominational Ceremonies
- Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies
- Handfasting Wedding Ceremonies
- Backyard Weddings
- In Home Weddings
- Bedside Hospital
- City or County Park Wedding Ceremonies
- Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Morro Bay or any Beach Weddings
- Hot Air Balloon Ceremonies
- Disneyland Wedding Ceremonies
- Place-of-Worship-Church Celebrations
- 2nd, 3rd or 4th Weddings
- Weddings with Children involved
- LGBT Wedding Ceremonies
- Elopements and other Short-Notice Marriages
This is a must; Proper identification is required for all services requiring verification of signature. California recognizes the following types of identification as valid if issued by the state within the last 5 years:
- California Driver License or Commercial Driver License
- ID Card - Senior Identification Card, Under 18 Identification Card, California Identification Card
- CDCR Inmate ID Card
- ID's issued by Sheriff's County Jails or Detention Facilities
- A US passport
- Mexican or Canadaian Drivers License issued by an authorized agency
- US Military Identification Card
- Foreign Passport if stamped by the Immigration and Naturalization Service
- All identification cards must contain a photo, physical description, signature and serial number
I DO NOT offer legal advice of any sort regarding your paperwork, so please don't put me in that awkward position of having to disappoint you.
California notaries public are prohibited from performing any duties that may be construed as the practice of law. Among the acts which constitute the practice of law are the preparation, drafting, or selection of California Notarized Certificate(s) or determination of the kind of any legal document(s), or giving advice in relation to any legal documents or matters. If asked to perform such tasks, a California notary public should decline and refer the requester to an attorney.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Forms of payments accepted: Cash, Personal Checks and All Major Credit Cards accepted....
I DO NOT ACCEPT EBT CARDS....