Elopement and Wedding Vow Renewal
While wedding planning can be exciting and, at times, downright blissful, there is no question that the process can be incredibly stressful. For this reason and more, some couples elect to forgo a traditional event and decide to elope.
Wedding Officiant Minister
based in Bakersfield, Ca:
Esequiel "Zeke" Rivera
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
or Email Me
for Availability and Appointment
Renewal Package Includes:
- Personal planning session with the couple
- Unlimited email and phone consultation
- Wedding Procession layout and flow of service
- Customizing of ceremony options
- Customizing of vows, unity symbols, readings, etc.
- Including your words & stories for a personal touch
- Renewal ceremony within the city limits of Bakersfield
- Extra Fee to a Travel Outside the City Limits of Bakersfield
IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD AND BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD, THERE WILL A TRAVEL FEE CHARGE:
|0 to 20 miles
Shafter, Wasco, Arvin and Lamont
|21 to 30 miles
Delano, Taft, McFarland, Famoso, Five Dog Range,
Grapevine and Buttonwillow
|31 to 40 miles
Allensworth, Richgrove, Earlimart, Lost Hills,
Maricopa, Frazier Park and Tehachapi
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL FEES BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD:
AFTER HOURS, WEEKEND HOURS and HOLIDAYS
WEDDING SERVICE FEE INCLUDES:
Conducting Wedding Ceromony within the City Limits of Bakersfield and returning your Marriage License back to to the Hall of Records for you so it can be recorded.
Want us to attend the Wedding Rehearsal?
We are perfectly happy to do wedding rehearsals for our couples for an additional fee, but the vast majority of my clients choose to do the rehearsal themselves.
Towns that are outside the Bakersfield city limits: Delano, McFarland, Wasco, Shafter, Buttonwillow, Taft, Maricopa, Arvin, Lamont, Tehachapi, Lake Isabella and the base of the Grapevine.
We can perform civil and non-denominational wedding ceremonies. We can perform Traditional Wedding Ceremonies, Confidential Weddings, Same Sex Marriages and Wedding Ceremonies at Lerdo Kern County Jail. We can custom your ceremony to meet your needs.
A range of customized ceremonies is offered, including but not limited to:
- Civil and Spiritual Marriages
- Confidential Wedding Ceremonies
- Non-Denominational Ceremonies
- Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies
- Handfasting Wedding Ceremonies
- Backyard Weddings
- In Home Weddings
- City or County Park Wedding Ceremonies
- Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Morro Bay or any Beach Weddings
- Hot Air Balloon Ceremonies
- Disneyland Wedding Ceremonies
- Place-of-Worship-Church Celebrations
- 2nd, 3rd or 4th Weddings
- Weddings with Children involved
- LGBT Wedding Ceremonies
- Elopements and other Short-Notice Marriages
A Non-Denominational Minister could be a wonderful choice for your union. Quite often, a Non-Denominational minister is well versed in different faiths, and recognizes the importance of a truly spiritual union. We are more open-minded to other beliefs and we can be a valuable asset in planning your wedding.
Please send me some basic information about your wedding ceremony:
- Date of Wedding
- Time of Wedding
- Location of Wedding (City, at a House, Park)
- Wedding Vows Language (English or Spanish)
- Type of Service Affiliation (Christian, Catholic, Non-Denomination)
- Do you need Officiant to attend Rehearsal (if yes: Time, Date, Location)