FEES - LOAN DOCUMENTS
- $200.00 Notarize FIRST SET of loan documents. First set of Loan Docs, up to 2 borrowers and up to 14 notarized signatures. (Travel within city limits of Bakersfield, Notarized Signatures, Scan and Email Documents) (Additional Fee to Print Loan Docs)
- $75.00 for Each Additional Loan Signer For Each Loan Document
- $125.00 Additional set of printed Loan Documents at same signing, up to 2 borrowers and up to 14 notarized signatures.
- $25per Set - Printing E-Docs (No Signatures)
- $25 to $100per Set - Print Additional set of Loan Documents- Depends on size of packet (No Signatures)
- I will package and ship your Document for you for a fee, plus carrier cost or I will take them to FedEx, UPS or USPS for FREE if you provide me with a PRE-PAID shipping label by email.
- $10per Set - Scan and Email Finished Documents
- Re-Schedule Signing (Varies)
- Cancel - No Show - No Sign (1/2 Service Fee)
- After Hours Notary - 8:00pm - 8:00am (Fees Varies)
- Signature Loan Documents at Lerdo County Jail and Local State Prisons (Varies)
- Travel Fees: trip fee beyond the city limits of Bakersfield (Varies)
***Remember that per signature means per signer, per document. So two (2) signers on the same document is two (2) signatures, and it is NOT how many times the notary is required to sign or stamp***
Regarding Travel Fees: Fees are calculated with the following expenses considered: The Notary's time it takes to travel to location, fuel, vehicle insurance, vehicle wear/tear, E&O Insurance, courier fees (when applicable), advertising and other expenses related to operating a business. All fees are agreed upon in advance and will not change unless additional services are required. I will come to you or meet at an agreed upon location.
Notary Fees + Travel Fees +
After Hrs. Fees (if applicable) = Total Cost
IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD OR BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD. THERE WILL A TRAVEL FEE CHARGE:
|Bakersfield City Limits
1 to 20 Miles
Shafter, Wasco, Famoso, Fuller Acres, Weedpatch and Lamont
21 to 30 Miles
Delano, Taft, McFarland, Five Dog Range, Arvin, and Buttonwillow
31 Miles Plus
Traveling Beyond 31 Miles will be Charged at per mile
Additional Fee - Drop Off Documents At
Shipping Center And I’ll Mail Document(s)
For You Once Notary Services Is Completed:
Document(s) will be shipped via USPS.
Once transaction is completed, I will text you the
Tracking Number of your package
Prices vary on Distance, Location and Urgency of Document(s)
THIS IS A MUST - NO EXCEPTIONS
The document signer(s) must be PHYSICALLY PRESENT before the notary. An essential element of the notarial act is personal, face-to-face communication between the document signer and the notary. This is necessary for the notary to assess the signer’s comprehension of the transaction and willingness to sign, to help ensure that neither coercion nor fraud are present, and to administer the required verbal ceremony. Physical presence of the signer is so important that notaries who fail to require it can be charged with a crime and punished.
NO MIDDLE PERSON:
- I work directly for you. There is no signing service company between us relaying messages back and forth or causing delays. I work hard to build lasting relationahips with the professionals I work with. When I become familiar with your needs, you soon learn to expect and rely on the consistency and quality I pride my work on.
Please allow at least 2 hours for your loan signing:
- Signings typically take no more than 2 hours for review of loan terms and the signing through of all the documents. It is best to clear your schedule a bit longer to ensure everything is done correctly. The banks have a lot of conditions that needs to be met. Give your notary some time to set up, sign at a moderate pace, and let your notary check everything properly afterward.
If applicable, have your closing check ready on notary's arrival:
- If your loan or escrow officer has indicated a check will need to be collected for the escrow closing, please have it ready for the notary at the time of the appointment. Please make sure that the check is payable to either your loan company or escrow company. If you don't know, call and ask you loan or escrow officer.
Bank signing conditions within your loan documents:
- The banks have implemented tight funding conditions. They've implemented instructions within your loan that have you "sign your name exactly as it appears on the documents", "initial legibly and date clearly", and "do not strike-through". You must follow these instruction or find that not complying with these conditions typically results in a redraw of documents, an additional package signing, and a lot more money and time wasted.
Some things about me:
- California Secretary of State-commissioned to protect public from fraud
- Member of the National Notary Association
- Background screened (NNA Background Screened)
- Covered by E&O Coverage of $100,000
- Accessible by email, text, mobile phone, mail delivery and fax
- Retrieving and printing documents on a Laser Jet Printer
Forms of payments accepted:
- Cash (Sorry, I do not carry any money on me, if you expect change back - Covid 19),
- Business/Corporate Checks and
- Major Credit Cards accepted
$25.00 for NSF Return Checks