and NURSING HOME VISITS:
WEDDING OFFICIANT SERVICES
Based in Bakersfield, Ca.
LOCALLY MANAGED and OPERATED
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES...
I am Licensed, Bonded with E&O Insurance & Background Check
>>>>On-Line Service Request Form<<<<
Business Line 800 Number - No Text
IF I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD OR BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD. THERE WILL A TRAVEL FEE CHARGE:
Bakersfield City Limits
|1 to 20 Miles
Shafter, Wasco, Famoso, Fuller Acres, Lamont, and Weedpatch
|21 to 30 Miles
Delano, Taft, McFarland, Five Dog Range, Arvin and Buttonwillow
|31 Miles Plus
Traveling Beyond 31 Miles will be Charged at per mile
Free for the first 15 minutes of Scheduled Appointment
$15.00 for each additional 15 minutes thereafter for Waiting
(16-30 minutes) $15.00
(31-45 minutes) $30.00
(46-60 minutes) $45.00
EMBOSSER (Raised Seal) is also available as needed.
(Does not replace Ink Seal)
Call Me or Send Me a Service Request
and I'll give you a Quote.
I ALSO CARRY POWER OF ATTORNEY FORMS!!!
GET YOUR POWER OF ATTORNEY PACKAGES TODAY!
GET BOTH POWER OF ATTORNEY
HEALTHCARE DIRECTIVE FORMS
WITH NOTARY SIGNATURES
Travel within the city limits of Bakersfield
(Additional Fee If I Have To Travel Beyond The City Limits of Bakersfield)
- 1 CALIFORNIA DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY FORM (EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY OR UPON DISABILITY)
- 1 ADVANCED HEALTHCARE DIRECTIVE FORM
- MY TRAVEL TO YOU WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF BAKERSFIELD TO NOTARIZE YOUR DOCUMENTS.
ALL POA's DO REQUIRE
THIS IS A MUST - NO EXCEPTIONS
The document signer(s) must be PHYSICALLY PRESENT before the notary. An essential element of the notarial act is personal, face-to-face communication between the document signer(s) and the notary. This is necessary for the notary to assess the signer’s comprehension of the transaction and willingness to sign, to help ensure that neither coercion nor fraud are present, and to administer the required verbal ceremony. Physical presence of the signer is so important that notaries who fail to require it can be charged with a crime and punished.
My Notary Service is available to
service any Hospital in Kern County.
I am aware of time sensitive matters when it comes to notarizing Power of Attorney Documents. It takes a certain kind of person to come into a Hospital setting and put a client as ease. Patients do not need added stress; they need a helping hand in a difficult situation. It’s important to have the utmost respect and compassion for signers who are under the care of a hospital and nursing home/retirement home.
The signer will need to be alert and aware. I will assess the signer's mental comprehension before any documents are signed. Unfortunately, if the signer is suffering from Alzheimer's, advanced stages of dementia or are heavily medicated, or are under the influence of narcotics or alcohol such that they do not comprehend the reason for notarization, we will be unable to notarize the documents.
- Wake them up at least 1/2 an hour before appointment.
- Is the signer drugged? Valium and signings don't mix. Make sure they understand the notarization of the documents.
- During the signing, if family members are causing any type of pressure on the signer or commotion, they will politely be asked to step outside of the patient's room. It is important that the signer is signing the document under their own will, without duress.
- Can the signer sign their name? Have a family member test them out before the appointment. If not - to sign by a "X Mark" — have 2 “disinterested” witnesses available.
- Do you have the ID in your hand? The signer's family should bring the signer's ID to the signing. If not available, the signer's identity can be validated by two credible witnesses (who do have proper identification) during the signing.
- Please confirm you have the document(s) and they are filled out completely.
- Certain Notary Documents may require AGENT(s). Please make sure whoever is to be signing must have proper identification at the time of signing.
Bakersfield Hospital Bedside
If you are looking for wedding ministers to perform a wedding ceremony in Kern County, give Wedding Officiant Zeke a call. I am a non-denominational wedding minister and I can officiate your wedding any day of the week.
I can perform civil and non-denominational wedding ceremonies at your hospital bedside with your love one. I can perform Traditional Wedding Ceremonies, Confidential Weddings, Same Sex Marriages and quick Wedding Ceremonies. A Non-Denominational Minister could be a wonderful choice for your union. Quite often, a Non-Denominational minister is well versed in different faiths, and recognizes the importance of a truly spiritual union. I am more open-minded to other beliefs and I can be a valuable asset in planning your wedding.
Before you commit to getting married to one another. Paperwork must be done and be notarized.
Wedding License Packet
A notarized affidavit must be done. Below is an example of a affidavit that must be signed by the attending Physician, stating that the patient is unable to travel to the County Clerks Office, because the patient is hospitalized.
The letter must come from the attending Physicians office (Letter Head Stationary).
Once you have the letter from the doctor, then we will do the Application: Affidavit of Inability to Appear and Wedding Application.
Kern County Clerks Website: Marriage License Information
Wedding Scam Alert:
Are you planning a wedding ceremony? Watch out for scam artists. If anyone claims they can perform your wedding ceremony over the phone, hang up!
In California, such ceremonies are not legal.
Similarly, if anyone wants to sell you a marriage license, they’re not being truthful. Marriage licenses must be obtained and purchased from the Kern County Clerks office. In Kern County you can get a list of approved wedding officiants: